Pages

Sunday 10 January 2010

Winter Wonderland - Week 33 Sketch .....


Something a bit different for me - I thought I'd have a go at a challenge on one of the blogs I've been following.
This one is a sketch challenge from the Winter Wonderland blog - the link is in my blog list at the side of this page. It doesn't have to be a winter themed card so I thought I'd do an early Valentine card with a very cute Lily and Milo design. It's backed onto pink card which I've Cuttlebugged and then some Craft Creations backing paper.

8 comments:

  1. Helen I love this, the image is so cute and I love the embossing....thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a lovely card Helen. TFS
    Colette
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen,

    this is gorgeous, love the oink and black together and such a sweet image the embossing looks fab.

    Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous colour choice Helen and the image is so cute and beautifully coloured thanks for joining us at WW hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet and beautiful card. Love it! Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute image, love the card
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute ... a really sweet card!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...