Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2010

A Pocket Full of Posies Challenge 1


This is my entry for the first challenge on the new blog A Pocket Full of Posies - the theme is 'one for the girls'.
I've used a stamped image from Pink Gem and the paper on the bottom of the card is from Die Cuts With a View. The card and the layers have been made using one of the cutting dies from Little Claire Designs. My flowers are all punched the the 'stopper' on the base of the card is a greetings circle from Craftwork Cards.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card again Helen, love the colours and the die cuts are a lovely shape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Helen, beautiful patterned paper, lovely image. Thanks for joining us in Pocket full of Poises Challenge. Timixx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...