Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Christening Card


This is another card that I've made with one of the stamps from the new Little Claire Designs Room With a View christening set which is now available here on their website. I've stamped the christening gown and hat, coloured them with Promarkers and then die cut the image into a circle and layered onto a pink scalloped circle. The background paper is from the Forever Friends 'Spring Time' paper pack and I've used my Martha Stewart punch to add lace strips to the top and bottom. I've then used ribbon along the strips of punched paper and added some little pearls to finish it off. I'm entering the card in this week's challenges on Passion for Promarkers - a card for a baby and on I Love Promarkers - use a punch.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and a beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I have not seen many christening cards around blogland so I do love to get new ideas and this is perfect, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen....What a gorgeous card, beautiful papers and image, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, gorgeous card u have made, I espically like the image!! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Helen. Lovely card. The use of the ribbon at the edge of the punched borders works brilliantly. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Helen, really beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card helen.i love your beautiful image and fab pretty colours and papers.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...