Pages

Saturday 8 January 2011

Final Little Claire Preview


Here are my two cards from the wedding stamp set to be launched by Little Claire Designs on Create and Craft next week. I cut away part of the card from so I could put the 'view' on the second panel - you can then see both the window and 'view' but the inside of the church is slightly behind the main window. I added peel off greetings to the window sill on the front panel and under the stamped 'view' and also gold peel off lines to finish the card.

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely - love the colour scheme and the 'staggered' effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous again Helen! You've been so busy, and very creative, making these cards. Fab inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Helen. TFS with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...