Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

Winter Wonderland - My Sentiments Exactly


The current challenge at Winter Wonderland is called 'My Sentiments Exactly' - the idea is to make a card where the sentiment is the focus. It's not something I usually do but I've realised it's a great idea for using up papers that I wouldn't normally use because of the design on them. The paper I've used on this card is from a Kars pad - because of the little snowmen I would find it difficult to use it with a stamped picture image but with a sentiment it works perfectly. My sentiment is from Penny Black - I usually use it inside my Christmas cards but I think it works just as well on the outside.

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Helen! super sentiment and lovely dp's too :o)

    Have a lovely afternoon hun,

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Helen and I see what you mean about being able to use papers that somehow don't work otherwise. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use up difficult papers. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen, and it is a change to see sentiments on the front instead of hidden away.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of a sentiment as the main focus of the card and a beautiful creation thank you for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...