Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

A Blog Award from Dee

Many thanks to Dee for this blog award - very much appreciated and a lovely surprise too!

The instructions that come with this award are:
Step 1 - make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award
Step 2 - share seven random things about yourself
Step 3 - award fifteen recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 - contact those bloggers and tell them they've won the award

I've done step 1 with the link to Dee's blog above so step 2 is to share seven random things about myself.  Well, I'm a card and ATC making addict (goes without saying!), I'm a big fan of radio comedy, I'm an 80s music addict, I love detective/crime fiction, I love costume dramas on TV, I'm a blog addict and I love shopping for craft things.

And I'll pass the award on to the following people:
I know that isn't fifteen people but I can't think of anyone else who fits the 'recently discovered' category at the moment - I'll add to my list when I find some more blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Helen. I'll try and get round to actioning it soon. Thanks for thinking of me, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen and thanks for the award. I can't think of anyone to pass it on to unfortunately but thrilled that you thought of me. Love kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...