Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Fairy Lights ....

I love this little character from Nutcrafters - the stamp is called 'Fairy Lights' and it's just perfect for a nice girly card!  I've used some Papermania backing paper and some pink and white striped ribbon and then a couple of paper flowers.  There is some glitter on her wings and the star - very brave for me as glitter and me do not get on!  I used Stickles which I normally struggle with but this time I painted it on and it worked much better.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Sarah Hurley Challenge - 'things with wings'
Stamp Something - 'something with wings'

7 comments:

  1. awww what a cute little fairy. LOve the sparkle
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    I agree that this is such a cute image and you have done a really great job with it!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet card Helen, the only peace I'll get is if a bomb drops on the little so and so!
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is perfect - gotta have glitter on that image.
    Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, this is so pretty and perfect! The glitter shows up so well too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh pretty pretty fairy design. Thanks for taking the challenge with Sarah Hurley this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is so sweet. Thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...