Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Small Dreams ....

For this card I've gone back to two old favourites - the main stamp and also the technique I used to stamp and colour the butterflies.  The stamp is from Hampton Art - it has four butterfly designs on it and I've used two of them.  The sentiment stamp is a Hero Arts one.  I stamped the butterflies in Versamark and then used lilac chalk over the top - I used to do this a lot before I discovered the wonders of Promarkers!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

A Spoonful of Sugar - 'things with wings'
Papertake Weekly - 'pale, pretty pastels'
Less is More - 'butterflies'

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely sentiment
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, soft pastel pink is gorgeous here. Love thos butterfly stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic sentiment helen
    Your card is simply gorgeous
    Thank you for entering
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two pretty butterflies and fab sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a splendid card, I love the butterflies and the sentiment. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the composition and the colours.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Helen, very pretty. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty butterflies, love your sentiment:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and what a great sentiment

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent card! Love the color!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...