Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Chloe

This card is based on one of the cards in the most recent issue of 'Quick Cards Made Easy' - I adjusted the measurements a bit because my die cuts were slightly smaller but the principle is the same.  The image panel is cut separately using three sizes of the same shaped die cut and then attached to the base which is simply folded at different intervals.  You can see that more clearly in this side view:
The image I've used is one of the very cute Chloe stamps from Pink Gem Designs and the sentiment is also one of theirs.  Here's a close up of the main image:
The paper I've used is (yes, you've guessed it!!) pale green gignham from Craft Creations and I also used some pink and white card, a flower punch, some pink pearls and white Card Candy from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

By the Cute and Girly - 'in the garden'
Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'summer colours'
Paper Sundaes - 'let's get sentimental'

12 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, love your stepper card, great colours, image and sentiment. I love these little cards, so technical yet so easy lol! Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet stair step card! Love the shape of your the die cut you used and your cute image is colored so nicely! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Helen and a great interpretation of the Quick Cards design.

    I just bought a new Pink Gem stamp this morning - wishing I added this one to my basket as well now!!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Helen...and I so love the shaped card hun..!

    have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute stair step card. I like your summer colors ! Thanks for playing along at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab step card...I have not tried one of these yet!! Lovely colours and a sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Helen, love the cute image and fab design. Great colour combo too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Helen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Helen! I love this shape of this stepper card!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the straight forward stair step idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vey cute, love your choice of colors! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever card Helen! I love it! Love Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...