Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

Fancy Marci Again

Here's another card made with the 'Fancy Marci' stamp from La La Land Crafts - she's been coloured with Promarkers and then layered on to pink and brown card.  The background paper is from Doodlebug and I've added another strip of brown card punched on each side with one of my Martha Stewart punches.  Down the middle of the punched strip, I've added some pink ribbon and pearls, put a pearl at each corner of the image and then added a ticket sentiment from Tim Holtz.  The base card is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'pink and brown'
Stamp Something - 'something punched'
Paper Sundaes - 'girly girl'

6 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute is she?! Lovely card Helen; I love those colours together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, I am loving this gorgeous work, thank you for popping it in our La La Land craft's Gallery, big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so sweet Helen...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card and fab layout!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen,
    What an adorable little cutie! This is gorgeous. I love it! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pears and how you put them down the center of the punched border, very pretty. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...