Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

Rainbow Chloe

This is one of the newest stamp designs from Pink Gem called 'Rainbow Chloe' - I couldn't resist it when I saw it previewed on the blog recently! The papers I've used are from a pad that came free with one of the magazines recently - I thought these pastel ones went perfectly with the image.  I added a Cuttlebugged panel (swiss dots folder) across the middle of the card and added some punched flowers.  The card blank is from Craftwork Cards. 

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Lexi's Creations - 'no sentiment'
Anything Goes Challenge - 'here comes summer'
Sweet Stampin' Blog - 'things with wings' (the butterflies on the image)
Totally Papercrafts - 'die cuts and punches'
Stamp Something - 'something with pretty papers'

6 comments:

  1. I haven't got this stamp yet but I reckon it's only a matter of time!!

    This is a real cutie - well done you!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image, I've not seen it before!! Such a gorgeous summery card! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week. Hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute, a delightful card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations and Sweet Stampin this week!
    Hugs Kobie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card I love the colours you have used. thank you for joining us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara
    Hugs Tamara Posh Cat Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorg card, i love the colours of the DP's and the image is sooo sweet. Thanks for entering her at Sweet Stampin this week, hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...