Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

New Challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox - 'Critters'


A brand new challenge has just been launched today on The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge blog and for this challenge our theme is 'critters'.

You can find all the details plus the cards made by members of the Design Team here - there are some great cards!
Our sponsor for this theme is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More who are offering our lucky winner their choice of 5 digital stamps.

My card was made using the 'A Little Birdie Told Me' digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish.  My papers are from Kanban and Craft Creations and the two little sentiment ovals are from Craftwork Cards.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts - 'spots and stripes'
I Love Promarkers - 'cute and cuddly'
Moving Along With the Times - 'spots and stripes'
Simply Create - 'layers, layers and more layers'

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Helen..and thanks so much for joining us at tpc too :o)

    Have a lovely afternoon....big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Helen. Pink and brown, always a winning combo. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is really sweet Helen! I love the image and your colouring is beautiful !! Gorgeous papers and layout - I love it !!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card and colour combo!! Thanks for joining our challenge at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous birthday card. The image and your coloring is beautiful Gorgeous papers and layout.

    Plastic Cards
    Membership card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
    I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...