Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Little Claire Blog Project


This week it's my turn to host the weekly project on the Little Claire blog and I decided to make a double easel card with some of the gorgeous Little Claire Die Cuts.  You can find all the details plus step by step photos here on the blog.  The card was a bit of an experiment but I was pleased with the way it turned out!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - 'flips and folds'
Divas by Design - 'to die for'
Simply Create Too - 'country where you live' (Britain)

12 comments:

  1. Helen: Wonderful project--I love easel cards! Thanks for joining us for our Challenge #16 - "Country Where YOU Live".

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card,love the image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely card...I have never seen a double easel before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, such a fabulous design and I love the images
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Helen...:o)

    have a lovely weekend hun..big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Helen, love the colours and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Helen, I love the double easel
    Thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI this week for our Double Trouble and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and those double easelcards are great.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Helen! thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sure is clever Helen! Thank you so much for joining the Ladybug Challenge this time, be sure to join us again tomorrow for a New Release Blog Hop, Hope to see you there,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...