Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Gone Fishing ....


Here's a quick card I  made using another of the Pollycraft digi images I bought recently when the store closed down.  This one is called 'Hoppy Days' - the little boy has got a frog in his hand as well as his fishing net.  All I've used is some Craft Creations paper, blue card and white Card Candi - a very simple design.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Always Crafting - 'for men'
My Time to Craft - 'make it wet'
Saturday Challenge - 'Olympic or sporty'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'Olympics/sports'

6 comments:

  1. Helen this is gorgeous what a lovely card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely Helen, the image is delightful and I love the uncluttered layout

    hope you have a good day
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation great colours, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested and have not already joined in the celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute creation, fab image choice!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, a fab card, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...