Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

New Challenge at Little Claire - Summer


A brand new challenge has just been launched on the Little Claire blog and this time our theme is 'Holidays'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards made by fellow DT members, click here.

The lucky winner will receive:


There's a gorgeous paper pack in there, some glitter glue, the super cute 'Travelling Daisy' stamp plus a sheet of the Loverly Jubblies die cuts.

For my card (above) I've used the 'Daisy Campervan' stamp.  The papers I've used are from the Back to Basics III pack and I've also used kraft paper and some Card Candi.  The sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts - 'lots  of layers'
Crafty Calendar Challenge - 'fun in the sun'
Paper Crafting Journey - 'summer'
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog - 'sweet summer days'
 Simply Create Too - 'summer/vacation'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'let's travel around the world'

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, I love the image and the colour scheme is gorgeous

    I hope you have a great weekend

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card Helen, love the colours & design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really gorgeous card, your coloring is so perfect. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! You did a fantastic job coloring your image to match your papers! Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, Helen. I love your "take" on the subject of travel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute as a button
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous, thanks for joining in this weeks oscc xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card just what you need for travelling love the colour combo too, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...