Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Meet Rufus Owl - New from Little Claire


This cute little owl is called Rufus and he's brand new from Little Claire for the bargain price of £2 - you can find him here on the website together with some cards made by my fellow Design Team members.

I've used him to make a birthday card - the sentiment I've used is from the Little Claire set 'A Little Bird Told Me...' and the paper is from my stash (no name on the sheet).

I'll be back tomorrow with the first of a week of Christmas showcases with Little Claire plus some of my sample cards created for tomorrow's brand new Card Creations Four Day Deal on Create & Craft!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Challenge Up Your Life - 'everything goes'
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Wags and Whiskers Blog - 'birthdays'
Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'they say it's your birthday'
That Craft Place Challenge Blog - 'things with wings'

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen. I love the cute owl

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, Loving the new owl, he is so cute. As usual a beautiful clean card from yourself. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us on the craftymess challenge blog.
    What a beautiful card. Simple but extremely stunning. I love the image, the backing paper and I am a real Card Candi fan :D Would make anyone smile.
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, Love the card and Rufus the owl is so sweet. Great choice of colour and I love how it all works together.

    Thanks for taking part in the Craftymessers BIRDS challenge with us.
    Ay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Cute image and fab paper and colours. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute, Helen! Great sentiment for the adorable little owl image! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "They Say It's Your Birthday!" :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Helen, love the fab image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Love that little owl!! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the papers, image, layout and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters challenge blog this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card! I like the image and the earthy colours!
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute little owl!

    thanks for joining us at craftymess
    tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful birthday card, Helen...love your sweet owl...thanks for joining Wags 'n Whiskers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh how cute is the little owl, gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy crafting :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...