Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

New from Little Claire - Christmas Stamps Day 1


Today is the first day of a week of Christmas stamp releases from Little Claire - an amazing selection and definitely something for everyone.  Today, I'm showcasing 'Letters Snow' and 'Polar Hugs'.

First of all, a brand new alphabet and numbers set 'Letters Snow' which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  It's a great set for making personalised Christmas cards and those based just on text.

**SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER**

Until midday on Wednesday 8 August you can buy 'Letters Snow' for the special offer price of £10 - the RRP is £12.99!

My first card (above) is an easel card using one of the tall, slim cards.  The paper I've used is from Little Claire here and I've also used lilac card and some white Card Candi.


My second card (above) uses the same card blank but this time with some blue spotted paper, some white glitter card (which doesn't show up on the photo too well) and blue card.


The second of today's releases is called 'Polar Hugs' and you can find this stamp here on the website - isn't it cute?!  In my first card (above) I've used paper from an old Forever Friends pad, white sheer ribbon, a peel off greeting and some rhinestones.


For my second card (above) I cut round the image and then put it against a background of dark blue patterned paper from Paper Adventures.  The little sentiment is from Personal Impressions.

Have a look at the Little Claire blog here for some great inspiration from my fellow Design Team members.

There are more great releases tomorrow so make sure you keep an eye on the Little Claire website and blog.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts - 'monochrome' (first and second cards)
Cute Card Thursday - 'clean and simple'
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - 'seeing spots and dots' (third card)
DYSU - 'polka dots' (second and third cards)
Christmas Card Challenges - 'use something new'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'favourite colour' (purple - first card)
Jingle Belles - 'Santa baby' (polar bears at the north pole!)
Crimbo Crackers - 'tall and thin' (second card)

15 comments:

  1. You've really been busy - love all of the cards, but the purple is my favourite (my favourite colour too - or one of them!)- lovely to see an easel card made from a tall card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 84 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Helen, love the fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Helen, I love the letters and those polar bears are so cute

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. More lovely cards, love the purple one. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC challenge this week

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous selection of cards Helen :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Helen these are gorgeous hun...love em all!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little image ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Beautiful cards, thanks for playing along with TPC and CRAFTY RIBBONS, X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely cards! i especially love the two different, but equally pretty, versions of the polar bears! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both gorgeous Helen. I really like the "Snow Letters" very creative. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us for our Something New challenge at Christmas Card Challenges! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun cards. Love the style of the first 2. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such fabulous cards! All of them are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely clean and simple cards! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...