Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Hedgehog Bookmark


This is a bookmark I made recently for a swap on one of the Yahoo groups I belong to.  I've used the very cute 'Hedgehogs in Squares' from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.  Instead of using the whole stamp, I've stamped and then cut out three of the squares from the design.  I also used red card, kraft and gingham paper and some Card Candi.  I then put it in a plastic bookmark sleeve and punched a hole at the bottom - the ribbon is from my stash coloured with my Poppy Promarker.

I'd like to enter my bookmark in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'anything but a card'
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - 'anything goes with a ribbon'
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'animal antics'
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'card/creation for a child'
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - 'something old (stamp) and something new (plastic sleeve)'
Inky Impressions - 'bingo' (ribbon, red and flowers)

10 comments:

  1. Great book mark you have made, love the images which you have coloured so nicely, like the placement of the brads too. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen - this is a lovely bookmark. Love the red and brown colour combo, and the simplicity of your design too. Would love to have this in my book! Thanks for sharing your "Creation for a Child" at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, thank you for joining Inky Impressions bingo challenge with your beautiful bookmark

    hugs Vicky

    ps. I have candy on my Paw Prince blog
    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/blog-candy.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bookmark. Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet bookmark with lovely images.

    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely creation... thanks fr sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute tag. The image is adorable. Love those little critters. Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's Stamp challenge.
    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, what a super cute bookmark! I love hedgehogs:) Thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Bookmark. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...