Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

GDT Card for Here Come the Boys


Something very different from me today - no stamping!  This is my GDT card for the latest challenge at Here Come the Boys - 'no stamps allowed'.   A bit of a challenge for me but I hope you like what I've come up with!

The prize for the winner of the challenge is a gorgeous stamp donated by Woo, who's one of the DT:


You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the DT here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used adie cut from the Tim Holtz 'Umbrella Man' die and letters from an X-Cut alphabet die.  The ribbon is from my stash and I've finished the card with some black Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge Blog - 'make it manly'
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - 'anything goes with a ribbon'
Addicted to Clean and Simple - 'masculine'
That Craft Place - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Stylish card, love its simplicity, thanks for sharing it with us over at ATG for our very manly challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant mans card I LOVE it :D Thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    P.S. If you would like to go on a crafty weekend or a day break there are still spaces on the one I run yearly in October. For more information CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!


    Thank you for joining us in our Anything Goes With Ribbon Challenge at Crafty Ribbons.

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stylish masculine card, and not using stamps for a card can be really challenging, but you nailed it. Love it! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...