Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

New Pink Gem Challenge - Floral Frenzy


We've got a new challenge for you today on the A Gem of a Challenge blog and it's the first time that I've chosen the theme since I joined the Design Team.  My choice is 'floral frenzy' - a great chance to use one of the gorgeous floral Pink Gem images.

For my card I've used the 'Daisy Border' digi stamp although my flowers aren't daisies!  I made an easel card using a tall, narrow card blank with some green Bazzill and some paper from Craft Creations.  I've added a sentiment from Craftwork Cards and some lace.

Have a look here at the challenge blog for more information about the challenge and to see the floral creations from the Design Team.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - 'use your favourite things' (lace and Card Candi)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 'a bit o' green'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything but square'
Passion for Promarkers - 'one for the ladies'
Oldie But Goodie Challenge - 'feeling floral' (card base, Bazzill, lace and paper are more than 6 months old)

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen, great way of using that border image
    Have a good weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Helen - so bright and cheerful, and I love the elongated easel card shape too.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen. I love the pretty colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful spring card! Love those beautiful pastels flowers! Thanks for sharing at SNSDC!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful. The image is so cute and your colored it so beautifuly. Love the papers and the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, Helen! Love the sparkly centers of the flowers, and the long, narrow shape of the card is so interesting - a nice change from usual squares and A2's. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful design Helen and I love the card shape.....something different :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a sweet little card Helen! Fabulous image! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so so pretty! Love the image and gorgeous colours! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I like the long rectangle card. Perfect for that row of flowers. Thanks for joining us at the SNS Digi Challenge blog this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very pretty card. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Helen your card is absolutely gorgeous, so very pretty and feminine.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like the easel card! As for the 'daisies' they are so beautiful. Makes me long for real flowers in my garden! Thanks for sharing SNSDC!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining in with my 'Feeling Floral' challenge over at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty floral card, love the colouring!

    Thanks for joining the FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE-LOT'S OF FLOWERS,

    hUGS FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have made a fantastic card with a gorgeous image^_^
    Thanks for joining in with us at Forever Friends this month, Good Luck^_^
    DT Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...