Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

New Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes


Another great 'anything goes' challenge has just been launched on the Crafty Girls Challenges blog - you can find all the details and see all the cards from the Design Team here.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used the very cute 'I Want to Be Like Daddy' from Milk Coffee - you can find him here on the their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
Paper Playtime - 'anything goes'
Cute Card Thursday - 'anything goes'
Delightful Challenges - 'favourite things' (Promarkers and Card Candi)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Oh this is so cute, Love that wee image hes a sweetie, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color combo and that image is adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Love the layout, image and colours.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great card. Love that image especially. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you've laid the card out, and the colour scheme is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and I Love the colour combo, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card and such a cute image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...