Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Nutcrafters Challenge Reminder - Clean and Simple


Just a quick reminder that there are still a few days left to enter our current challenge at Nutcrafters - our theme is 'clean and simple'.

To see the original challenge post, click here and to see the inspiration in our reminder post, click here.

I've kept my card very clean and simple!  I've used a Nutcrafters image coloured with Promarkers and then matted it on the card with some dark brown and red spotted paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - 'anything goes'
Totally PaperCrafts - 'clean and simple'
Created With Love Challenges - 'anything goes'
Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT.
    www.ladybustampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Card

    Thanks for playing at Creative Creations Challenges this month.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking this beautiful card to our challenge at QKR Stampede this week!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cas card Helen. I'm still lovin the polka dots.
    Thanks for joining us at TPC. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...