Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Card Creations Plus - Fuzzy Buddies on Create and Craft Today


Nigel and Hazel will be on Create and Craft tonight at 6.00pm with lots of great Card Creations Plus products including the fabulous 'Fuzzy Buddies' CD rom.  To see what's in the show (and maybe do some shopping in advance!) click here to take you to the Create and Craft website.

This is another of my sample cards made with the CD - I've combined several of the elements from the CD and made my own sentiment on the banner above the character.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'anything goes'
My Craft Spot - 'cute critters'
Through the Purple Haze - 'use digital elements'
Craftitude - 'anything goes or add a little green'
Just for Fun - 'anything goes'

11 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! I love adorable image and papers:)
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Design....thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~ Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute and love the matching papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card hun love it and ty for playing along at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - very good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supers super cute card! Sweet image! Thanks for joining. Through the. Purple Haze Challenge!

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!! Amazing what you can do anymore with digital files!! Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious card, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! What a lovely image and fabulous banner too!

    (I wish I could attend the card classes advertised at the top!!)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute x
    Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww this is so cute!!! beautifully made :D

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for joining in with our current challenge 'Anything Goes' over on the Just For Fun Challenge Blog.

    OMG this is absolutely adorable!!! The image is so sweet and perfect for so many occasions. The matching paper works so well, as does your finishing touches like the card candi.

    I hope you will join us for more of our future monthly challenges. We have mid month inspirational posts on the 16th of each month as well.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx JFF DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...