Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Imagine That Progressive Challenge


This is the second Imagine That Progressive Challenge that I've taken part in - because I entered a card in the last month's challenge, I received the digi set for this month's challenge free and it's a really cute one too!  The set is called 'Kitty in Flowers' and includes the main image and sentiment I've used plus some more sentiments.

You can find all the details about the challenge and see lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

I've kept my card very CAS because I think the main image is just so cute.  All I've added is the die cuts hearts, some pearls and some gem stones on the sentiment which I die cut into a circle.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Imagine That - 'kitty in flowers - March challenge'
Eureka Stamps - 'no square cards'
Creative Card Crew - 'animals'
Whoopsi Daisy - 'welcome spring'
The Craft Garden - 'pastel colours'
 Milk Coffee Challenge - 'flowers'
Inky Impressions Challenges - 'think spring'
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - 'anything goes'

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes!" Challenge #88!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card, love the shape & the image is sweet!

    Thank you for sharing with us at The Craft Garden this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in Challenge #88 is 'Anything Goes', over on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge ~ Niamh, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO adorable!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck ... Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card! So soft and sweet! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen, This is so,so cute and I love the blue. Thank you for joining us for the pastel challenge at The Craft Garden this month and look forward to having you play with us again.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...