Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Christmas With Optional Twist off Bags, Boxes and Tags


This is my project for the new Fab'n'Funky challenge.  Our theme this week is 'Christmas' and we've got an optional twist of 'bags, boxes and tags'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

We are sponsored this week by:


I've used a very cute digi stamp called 'Beary Happy Winter Bear' which you can find here on the Stitchy Bear website.

I started with a kraft gift bag and layered on a panel using the image and brown and red gingham papers.  I then printed a smaller version of the digi and made this in to a tag.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Fitztown Challenge - 'anything goes using digital elements'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'anything but a card'
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Buckwell's Crafty Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic gift bag Helen, love the matching tag too. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift bag with tag! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Helen -I love the gingham bag and the matching tag finishes it to perfection hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous set Helen! Thanks for joining in our first ever challenge at Buckwells, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...