Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

New Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Fall/Autumn Colours


We've got a new challenge on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge blog today and our theme this time is 'fall/autumn colours'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used 'Humphrey's Acorn' from Imagine That Digis - you can find it here on the website.  The sentiment I've used is from the Humphrey's Apples set which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Eureka Stamps - 'shaped cards'
Stamp and Create - 'fall/autumn'
  Wags'n'Whiskers Challenge - 'fall colours'
Digistamps 4 Joy - 'animals'
Moving Along With the Times - 'doggone it' 

11 comments:

  1. This is great, Helen! I love the semi-circle card shape, and Humphrey is so cute!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, love your autumnal themed shaped card ... Humphrey is super cute. I've been having a great time recently creating rocker cards for Christmas too - I think they are fun cards, particularly for children. I have a giveaway on offer so do check out the sticky post at the top of my blog. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, Humphrey is so CUTE! Love the semi-circle shape and DP. Very Sweet card.

    Hugs,
    Amy DT Sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen I love the cut of your card. Humphrey looks happy there. Polka dot paper is one of my favorites to use as well. Great card!!!
    Lynne DT IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful rocker card teamie hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great work, well done and good luck! Love this rocker!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Helen, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute and lovely card Helen

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet shaped card!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the semicircle shape. I have tried this and not had any luck with the shape. You rocked it. Thanks for joining us at DS4J for this challenge.
    Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘ANIMALS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...