Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

Cocktail Chilly from Pink Gem


This is another card I made using the new 'Cocktail Chilly' digi stamp from Pink Gem - I've used different colours for this one.  As soon as I saw this digi, I thought of two people it would be perfect for and they have both loved their cards!

You can find the digi stamp here on the Pink Gem website.  

The paper I have used is from Dovecraft and I've finished the card with a peel off greeting and some Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'whatever is still urgently needed'
Polkadoodles - 'Christmas reds and blues'
Wags'n'Whiskers Challenge - 'Merry Christmas'
The East Wind Challenge - 'Christmas'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes/use a snowflake'

8 comments:

  1. Helen this is so fun. So love your wonderful and very unique style.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little card, great image! Merry Christmas Helen, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the image. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering another lovely card for CHNC challenge 208 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Great image and fab layout! Thanks for sharing at The East Wind Christmas challenge, Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Helen this is such a cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen,

    Thanks for playing our twist this week at 613 Avenue Create! Love this snowman, too cute, and the snowflake paper too! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood during this busy season!

    Kathi
    613 Avenue Create - owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww this is so cute, love the snowman image and the gorgeous DP. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...