Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!


Our new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog is 'easy peasy lemon squeezy' and that means were looking for cards with pre-coloured images.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card, I've used a pre-coloured Kenny K digi called 'Christmas Shopping' which you can find here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Completely Christmas - 'something beginning with S' (shopping)
Through the Purple Haze - 'all about Christmas'
Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Easy Peasy card Helen. Love the image choice and fab paper. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card...i love it.

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...