Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Make a Wish .....


Last night was the first meeting of the year of the stamping club I belong to and this is the card I took with me to put in the club birthday box.  

I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Dandelion Clock' and sentiment stamps from Clearly Besotted.  The paper is from my stash (a 12 by 12 sheet with no name on it) and I've added a doily, some pearls and gems.  I've used a circle die and also my corner punch on the paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenges - 'anything goes'
Pile It On Challenge - 'fantasy'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'
Stamping Sensations - 'dies and punches'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

12 comments:

  1. Oh Helen, this is such a sweet card! I love the LotV fairies, and this darling is especially cute! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweetie - love the pastels. Thanks so much for joining us this tweek at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stamp club sounds like a blast. I love your card and think its fun that you put this one in the box. Do you get to take one that someone else made? Anywho, your card is adorable and thank you for joining us at The Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, I love this card! She is so pretty and one of my personal fav's from Lili of the Valley. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Sandra (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little LOV fairy and a pretty card

    Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a feminine card Helen, you can't go wrong with a LOTV fairy IMHO.
    THanks for sharing at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors!

    Thanks for entering Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    Kim
    Craft Your Passion
    {Craftisan Studios}
    {Design Team Showcase}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty CAS style card, love those dps used too. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafting Friends, wish you luck and hope to see you for C#3.
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen, A wonderful pretty crd, loving the LOV fairy, always look good don't they. Fabulous design. Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is very pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty, Helen - gorgeous design and fab choice of stamp. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...