Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

GDT Card for 4 Crafty Chicks - Inspiration Photo


This is my GDT card for this week's new 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge and this time there's an inspiration photo as a challenge prompt:


All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

When I looked at the photo, I saw the kitten and the pink colour at the front of the picture so those are the two elements I used.  I've used the 'Kitty With Bow' digi stamp from Inky Impressions which is here on their website and paper from a Papermania pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

In the Pink Challenge - 'lots of layers'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'use a two word sentiment'
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Corrosive Challenge - 'our animal friends'

7 comments:

  1. So awesome Helen, great looking kitty, and the colors is my favorite. Well done on the photo, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet, your colouring skills are really incredible! A really gorgeous, girly card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, cute image and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this darling image and the patterned papers are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! Love that image and the colors are perfect!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here kitty kitty! I just want to hug her! Thanks for joining in The Corrosive Challenge, and I wish you the best of luck for the prize!
    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one very cute little Kitty!!

    Thanks for joining in our Layers challenge at In The Pink - good luck and hope to see you enter again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...