Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

New Alphabet Challenge - B is for Beautiful Babies


We've got a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'b is for beautiful babies'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem called 'Baby Boy Sleeping Teddy' - you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment stamp I've used is from Clearly Besotted.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Cute Card Thursday - 'die cuts and punches'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Neat pieced background! Thanks for sharing at Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet baby card. Love the soft colors. Thank you so much for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- TTCRD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...