Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - 'Easter'


There's a new challenge today on the Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'Easter'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi called 'Flower Pot With Easter Eggs' which you can find here in the Pattie's Creations Etsy Shop.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'Easter'
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'anything goes/Easter card'

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I love the pastel colours. Thanks for joining in with Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colours you choose for this card - I almost picked this image too! (Your Patties Creations, DT buddy -, Vic) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen,

    What a pretty card! I love the soft pale colors that you chose and the way you colored my image...

    Hugs,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen. I love the pink and blue colors.
    Sandi DT Coordinator 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness on my way to finding this particular card, I have passed sooooo many beautiful ones. You truly are an inspiration and I'm so happy to not only be on this team with you but have you on my own team.

    Today's card is no exception. We both used the same image but yours turned out so much nicer. I love the soft pastel colours you've chosen. Great job as always Helen!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...