Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Add a Bow


Today I'm very excited to be sharing my first card as a member of the Design Team for Creative Craft Cottage:


A big thank you to the ladies on the Design Team for inviting me to join you!

The theme for today's new challenge is 'add a bow' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


For my card I've used a Ppinky Dolls digi which is available here in their Etsy shop.  My papers are from Craft Creations and they ribbon is from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog - 'b is for ' (brown, bow, birthday)
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Digi Choosday - 'add a bow'
Seize the Birthday - 'anything goes'

9 comments:

  1. Aww Helen, this is so cute! I love that sweet Ppinky Doll. Sweet layout and card design. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Helen love the sweet image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet image and your adorable card Helen. Your coloring is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Helen!! Your card is perfect! Love the image you used and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the colors!

    Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, thank you for joining in with our challenge at Digi Choosday this week,
    x~KateE~x DC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and beautifully done! Beautiful job and we really appreciate you joining us at Seize the Birthday and hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhhh sooooo cute! Love it!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Scribbles Design challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...