Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

New from Little Claire - Silhouette Owl and Hedgehog


Today I'm sharing another card made using one of the new silhouette stamps from Little Claire.  This one is called 'Silhouette Owl and Hedgehog' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.

I've stamped it on to one of the sheets from the Mini Ombre paper pack which you can find here.  I stamped the moon a second time, cut it out and stuck it over the main image.

The card stock is from Bazill and I've also added some black ribbon and gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Clear It Out Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
The Sisterhood of Crafters - 'monochromatic'
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
ABC Challenge Blog - 'I is for inspire us'

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...