Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

New Pink Gem Challenge - More Than One Fold


We've got a new challenge today at A Gem of a Challenge and this time it was my turn to pick a theme - I've chosen 'lots of layers'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a Pink Gem digi called 'Chloe With Lambs' which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Corner Challenges - 'pink galore'
Ladybug Crafts - 'your favourite colour'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Creative Card Crew - 'fancy folds'
Avenue 613 Create - 'anything goes/feminine'

6 comments:

  1. Helen, your card is gorgeous. Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Helen. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Helen, love this fold. Thank you for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers this week. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pink card!!
    Thanks for playing along over at the CCC blog.
    Linda- DT CCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab design, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts this month, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...