Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Quick Cards Free Gift Stamps


This is a card I've made using two of the stamps that are free with the current issue of Quick Cards.  They're called 'Everyday in Moonbeam Meadow' and are from Crafter's Companion.

I also used some Nitwit papers - these were a free gift with the previous month's Quick Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can - 'for a couple'
Paradise of Stamps - 'animal'
Hiding in My Craft Room - 'die cuts' (circle and scalloped circle)
Creative Inspirations - 'cute critters'

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation in a lovely Spring colour scheme! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Really like the pastel colours. The image is adorable too :)

    Thanks for playing along ay CWWC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...