Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

Imagine That Digis by Kris - Digi of the Month Challenge


This month's Digi of the Month from Imagine That Digis by Kris is the super cute Maggie's Apples:


You can find the set here on the Imagine That website.

I've used the main image and coloured it with Promarkers.  I've also used two of the digi papers which come with this set - you can see the designs at the bottom of the sheet.  I've layered the card with red paper and added some die cut corners to finish the card.

You can also find lots more inspiration on the Imagine That website here,

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Clear It Out Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...