Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

New Crafting From the Heart Challenge - Anything Goe


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafting From the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, our theme is 'anything goes',  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Deedee's Digis called 'Leave Your Cares Behind' - you can find it here on their website.  

I'm entering my card in the September Digi of the Month Challenge on the Deedee's Digis Challenge blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad you played along with us at Deedee's Digis's Progressive Challenge! Thank you for sharing your talents!
    kReN@afourthlife,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always, Helen! I really like the clean and elegant feel of this, and the sweet combination of colors that you used! Thanks for the chance to sponsor your team at Crafting From the Heart, and for joining our Digi of the Month challenge, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...