Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

New Little Claire Challenge - Autumn


We've got a new challenge today on the Little Claire Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'autumn'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

There's a great prize on offer for the challenge winner:


For my card I've used a Little Claire stamp called 'Whisper a Wish' which you can find here on the Little Claire website and also one of the stamps from the 'Dinkies - Text Sending Smiles' set which is here.  

I've used Distress Inks to colour the circle behind the image.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card Helen, the paper is delish!! Beautiful ink work hunny and gorgeous image. Love it. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...