Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

School Challenge With Sunsational Stamps


This month's challenge on the Sunsational Stamps Challenge Blog is 'school' and there's a free digi available which you can use to take part.

The digi and all the challenge details can be found here.

I've used the digi to make my card - I coloured it with Promarkers and used a black fineliner pen to emphasise the sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Eureka Stamps - 'back to school'
Artistic Inspirations - 'anything goes/school'
Digitally Sweet Challenge - 'anything with wings'

6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the Freebie Have you entered it into the new challenge? I didn't see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little freebie! I love the card you've created with it!
    Great colours too!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week in our Back to school challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the browns and white together, also the embossed stitching detail. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week and hope to see you again. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with such a fun image. Thanks for joining us this week for our back to school challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! Love that image, a smashing card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice....I love the monochome colors! Thanks for joining Sunsational Stamps Monthly Challenge for September...good luck :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...