Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

New Cardz 4 Girlz Challenge - Pink and Pearly


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Girlz Challenge Blog and this week it was my turn to choose the theme.  I've gone for 'pink and pearly' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've made something a bit different for my card - no Promarkers in sight!  I've used a stamp from Dreamees and a pearl embellishment strip.  I've cut single pearls to go in the centre of the two flowers on the side of the card.

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Helen - what a fab sentiment. I loved this your choice of theme this week, had lots of fun with all my 'pink and pearls'.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet sentiment framed beautifully on your card. I really like that pearl embellishment strip !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...