Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

Imagine That Digis by Kris - January Colouring Contest Reminder


I'm back today with a reminder about the Colouring Contest going on this month at the Imagine That Digis by Kris blog.  You can find all the details here on the blog.

For my second sample I've coloured the beautiful 'Birds In Spring' digi stamp which you can find here on the Imagine That website.  I've used Promarkers.


To enter the contest you can colour any digi image of your choice using your choice of colouring medium.

I've made my coloured image into a card:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colouring Helen and love your card design, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...