Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Anything But Square


It's our first challenge of the year on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for cards that are 'anything but square'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new 'wavy stamp sets' from LC Designs - this one is called 'Wavy Seascape' and you can find it here on their website.

I've used two of the sentiments in the set with the main image - I curved the stamps on my acrylic block to follow the line on the design.  I then used the last of the sentiments as the 'stopper' on the easel.
- '
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Eureka Stamps - 'birthday cards'
The Crazy Challenge - 'celebrations'
As You Like It Challenge - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'


6 comments:

  1. What a great male card Helen, love that wavy stamp. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen, love the Male image, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect guy card Helen! While I'm here.... Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week in our Birthday Cards Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect male card Helen! I adore the nautical colors and how you curved your sentiment - now all I need is the boat! LOL Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Through the Craft Room Door ~ Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birthday card, I love the fold and you have colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...