Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - For the Boys


There's a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and our theme this week is 'for the boys'.  Have a look here to find all the details and see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

For my card I've used a stamp from the Lili of the Valley set 'The Beautiful Game' - you can find it here on their website.  The paper I've used is from Die Cuts With a View and the sentiment stamp is from LC Designs here.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for a little boy Helen. I love the background paper.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a fabulous card I love the image you have used. It is interesting how many of us used images of boys with footballs. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...