Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

New LC Designs Challenge - Add Bunting


We've got a new challenge today on the LC Designs Challenge Blog and this month we're asking you to 'add some bunting'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the lucky winner is:


The prize is worth £14:

- a pack of scalloped landscape cards and envelopes
- a pack of large Falling Daisy papers
- a pack of Dinkies Falling Daisy papers
- 4 Dinkie hedgehog stamps

A great prize with lots of goodies!

For my card I've used one of the new 'wavy' stamps - this one is called 'Wavy Beach Huts' and is here on the LC Designs website.  I've also used the 'Bunting' stamp set which is here to create the banner across the top of my stamped image.

1 comment:

  1. Fabby do banner Helen and love your soft colouring too !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...