Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Fantastic Floral


A new challenge has started today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'fantastic floral'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new stamps from LC Designs - this is 'Dinkies Flower Hedgehog' and you can find him here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is available here.  I've coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and then added some die cut photo corners to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, love the sweet hedgehog and those photo corners look fab, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute is he peeking out from his bunch of pretty flowers. The photo corners make a nice finish to your design too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...