Pages

Saturday 23 April 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Monochrome


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'monochrome'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card that I designed for my last LC Designs class.  If you live on or near the Wirral and would like to spend the day making cards with great company and lots of tea and coffee and cake, have a look here on the LC Designs website.

To make my card I've used:

'Dinkies Boxed Dandelions' stamp from LC Designs
Dinkies sentiment stamp from LC Designs
Splodge paper pack from LC Designs
other papers and gems from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Helen, love the dandelion stamps.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...