Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

New Winter Wonderland Challenge - White on White


We've got a new challenge today on the Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'white on white'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Bunny Zoe's Craft.  Sadly, the store is closing down soon but there is a fab closing down sale going on at the moment so please head over there (click on the picture below to go to the store) to grab some bargains:
http://bunnyzoescrafts.com/
***there's 30% off throughout the store***
I've used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to make the background of my card and added some pearls to the snowflakes.  I've used some lace and then the sentiment is a die from Memory Box, raised on foam pads above the background.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Card Crew - 'embossing'
A Beautiful Mess - 'anything goes' 

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card - I like your design with the sentiment across the centre of the card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Helen what a beautiful christmas card and the design is wonderful I've not even thought of Christmas.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card Helen ,so clean and classy .Love the sentiment too
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen! I love all white cards they always look so elegant.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Helen. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting in a beautiful mess challenge 2, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...