Pages

Saturday 23 April 2016

Wednesday Night Craft Club - Rain Hogs


It was my turn to design the projects for the last Wednesday night craft club which I run once a month and this is one of the cards that I made.

I cut a circular aperture out of the front of the card and then made a frame to go round the aperture using the circle die I'd just used with the next size up.  Behind the aperture I attached some acretate and then my stamped and paper pieced image was attached in the middle of the acetate so it looks like it's suspended in the aperture.

I've used:

'Dinkies Rain Hogs' stamp from LC Designs
papers from Craft Creations
stitched circle dies from Memory Box

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, love this image.
    Hope I will see you this year at Port Sunlight.
    Debbie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...