Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Where the HeART Is Mid Challenger Reminder - Anything Goes


It's time for our mid-challenge reminder on the Where the Heart Is Challenge Blog - our theme is 'anything goes' and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sassy Studio Designs called 'Ella at the Ball' which you can find here.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations and a Dovecraft doily to finish my design.  The sentiment I've used is from LC Designs.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHALLENGE BLOG HAS NOW BEEN DELETED BY ITS OWNER BUT I'VE LEFT MY POST UP AS A THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR.

1 comment:

  1. When I clicked on here to go to the Where the heart is challenge blog it said the bog has been removed. Has the blog been removed or is the link wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...